||MECCA Services is a community-based, not-for-profit
organization offering substance abuse and behavioral health
services from eight
locations in the
primary service area of Cedar, Iowa, Johnson,
Polk, Warren, and Washington Counties.
MECCA programs and services
span the entire treatment and prevention continuum. Our
staff is committed to providing the best possible
individualized care to our clients. MECCA is licensed by the
Iowa Dept. of Public Health to provide substance abuse and
problem gambling services and is accredited as a mental
health care provider through the Iowa Dept. of Human
- Call anytime, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- 515-262-0349 (Des Moines Regional Office)
- 319-351-4357 (Iowa City Regional Office)
- To call one of our other community-based locations:
There is no charge for a phone consultation and any
information shared is strictly
- Business Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
Fridays: 8 am - 5 pm
- Walk in substance abuse evaluations offered daily!
- Des Moines Office, 3451 Easton Blvd.
- 9am - 11am, Monday through Friday
Iowa City Office, 430 Southgate Avenue
- 9am - 11am, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 12pm - 2pm, Wednesday Only
Evaluation's are first come, first serve so we suggest you
arrive early if possible as slots do fill up quickly. If these
hours are not convenient for you, please call us to schedule a
different time of day.